The American made Airius products are a perfect fit for manufacturing facilities as they were initially conceived out of a need in our own shops. Over head cranes provided clearance issues so when nothing was available to suit our needs, we built it. The same great destratification technology is now available for your manufacturing facility which will provide general air movement to reduce the cooling load during the summer and recirculate warm air to the floor during the winter. Increased comfort, balanced air temperatures and HVAC energy savings all in a small package.
Airius fans can be factory fitted with the optional PHI cell to mitigate mold, bacteria, viruses, VOCs and odors.
- Up to 35% reduction of heating costs
- Up to 30% reduction of cooling costs
- Increased comfort for employees
- Environmental Control through Thermal Equalization
- Maximizes the efficiency of all types of HVAC systems
- Simple installation
- Utilizes process heat, lighting and solar gain
- Reduced run time on existing HVAC equipment
- Reduced internal condensation and wet floors
- Reduced ceiling temperatures increasing lighting lifespan
- PHI units help mitigate odors, viruses, bacteria, and VOC’s
Made in the U.S.A!
- “We have been using Airius Thermal Equalizers in our production buildings for over 10 years and we’ve been very pleased with both their performance and our return on investment.Our buildings are industrial high bay and overhead crane served with ceiling heights ranging from 15’ to 65’. Our challenge is there isn’t sufficient clearance between to the overhead cranes and the structural ironwork to install an airfoil or other similar destratification solution. The Airius products work for us because they can suspended in unused spaces throughout the ironwork without degrading their performance. We minimized the installation and wiring costs by selecting 277V units and branching from our existing lighting circuits. We operate our units 24/7/52. In the winter, they effectively circulate the warm air that naturally rises to the ceiling. This helps maintain the temperature of the slabs and ironwork reducing fuel demand. In the summer, they circulate the air and produce a cooling effect making the production floor noticeably more comfortable. We would certainly recommend Airius to anyone who owns or manages similar buildings.” – Craig Cigas, CEO, Engineer, Cigas Machine Shop, Inc.