From the local dive bar to the largest distillery operations, food and beverage facilities of all sizes can benefit from an Airius fan system.
Working alongside your HVAC system day and night, Airius quietly provides general air movement to reduce the cooling load during the summer and recirculate warm air to the floor during the winter. Increased comfort for patrons and employees alike, the owner enjoys lower HVAC energy costs and we all enjoy a healthier environment through the reduced carbon footprint.
Airius fans can be factory fitted with the optional PHI cell to mitigate mold, bacteria, viruses, VOCs and odors. A perfect fit for your favorite dive bar or wine storage cave.
- Up to 35% reduction of heating costs
- Up to 30% reduction of cooling costs
- Increased comfort for patrons and employees
- Maximizes the efficiency of all types of HVAC systems
- Compact design allows the fans to fit in tight ceiling locations
- Simple installation
- Utilizes process heat, lighting and solar gain
- Reduced run time on existing HVAC equipment
- Reduced internal condensation and wet floors
- Reduced ceiling temperatures increasing lighting lifespan
- PHI units help mitigate odors, viruses, bacteria and VOCs
Made in the U.S.A!
- “Without question, [the Air Pears] are reducing our HVAC from running constantly. The day we installed the fans our heaters worked significantly less. They have made a significant difference and the room has become so much more comfortable. I don’t believe that any of our customers notice the fans, they are discrete and don’t blow too hard.” – Michael Memsic, Co-Founder/CEO, Sanitas Brewing Company
- “…Within one week of activating the units there was a 40% decrease in mold spores and a noticeable difference in VOCs. We do not have the facilities to quantify VOC levels, so reductions are based solely on sensory perception. Within two weeks, airborne spores were reduced by 70%, and VOCs were virtually eliminated. After three weeks, airborne spores were reduced by 92% and have held steady at this level for several weeks. I cannot stress how pleased I am with the results of the AIRIUS PHI cell hybrid units in improving air quality. I am confident that this will have a strong positive impact on product quality by reducing the concentration of spoilage organisms and VOCs in the air. I also believe the thermal equalization provided by the units may help with process and quality control. Since our primary reason for purchasing the units was the air purifying capabilities, this to me would be an added benefit.” – Rob Warren, Winemaker, Tarara Winery, Virginia
- Tasting Rooms
- Cold storage
- Liquor Stores
- Beverage Distribution
- Back of house
- Waiting areas