From local elementary schools to ivy league colleges, implementing a destratification system in high-ceiling areas can drastically reduce heating and cooling bills, and only Airius provides a destratification unit with the features necessary for use around children.
Large paddle fan systems, both ceiling and floor mounted, are prone to damage from wayward sports equipment and must be surrounded by cages which cost more than the unit itself! Other fan suppliers lack the safety features of the Airius unit: our anchor point directly to the fan motor prevents injury from falling units.
Do the Math
Our sales team is ready to help you understand the movement of air in your building and recommend a selection of fans that suit your specific needs. Not only will an Airius fan make your building more comfortable for your students and teachers by equalizing the temperature, it can significantly reduce HVAC bills by reducing the cooling load during the summer and recirculating warm air to the floor during winter.
With the addition of a PHI unit in key areas of your school, like the nurse’s office or locker rooms, Airius units also kill germs, preventing the spread of illness and increasing attendance.
- Designer SeriesWorking in concert, each Designer Series fan delivers gentle efficient air circulation to balance overall air temperature from ceiling to floor and wall to wall. Typically used in architecturally sensitive installations. Optional custom colors available.
- PHI Air PurificationPHI's proven technology can reduce sick building syndrome, significantly reduce gases/VOCs/odors and maintain healthy environments. Available as a factory installed option for select Air Pear free hanging fans, Air Pear suspended ceiling fans and Designer Series fans.
- Air Pear Free Hanging FansDesigned for open ceiling applications, an Air Pear system utilizes several fans working in concert to improve comfort, save on HVAC energy costs and reduce your carbon footprint. Air Pear fans can accommodate ceiling heights from 8 to 100 feet.
Benefits to Educational Facilities:
- Up to 35% reduction of heating costs
- Up to 30% reduction of cooling costs
- Increase morning warm up time
- Combat stagnant stale air
- Increased comfort for students and staff
- Maximizes the efficiency of all types of HVAC systems
- Simple installation
- Utilizes process heat, lighting and solar gain
- Reduced run time on existing HVAC equipment
- Reduced internal condensation and wet floors
- Reduced ceiling temperatures increasing lighting lifespan
- PHI units help mitigate odors, viruses, bacteria, and VOC’s
Made in the U.S.A!
- Locker Rooms
- Multi-purpose Rooms
- Indoor Pools
- “I’ve taken a couple of snapshots at the temperatures and in the gym the difference is about 1 to 1.5 degrees different between the high and low thermostat. In the library, the difference is about 1 degree.” – Mike Cuskelly, Director of Maintenance, Boulder Valley School District