Made in the U.S.A.
Federal, state, military and municipal organizations have turned to Airius for destratification solutions. From large DOD hangars to the local public library, Airius can assist with designing the appropriate fan system to provides general air movement to reduce the cooling load during the summer and recirculate warm air to the floor during the winter. All Airius fans are engineered and made in the U.S.A.!
Worried about sick building syndrome, mold, viruses, bacteria, odors and VOCs? Airius fans equipped with the factory installed PHI cell can help.
- Up to 35% reduction of heating costs
- Up to 30% reduction of cooling costs
- Combat stagnant stale air
- Increased comfort
- Maximizes the efficiency of all types of HVAC systems
- Simple installation
- Utilizes process heat, lighting and solar gain
- Reduced run time on existing HVAC equipment
- Reduced internal condensation and wet floors
- Reduced ceiling temperatures increasing lighting lifespan
- PHI units help mitigate odors, viruses, bacteria, and VOC’s
Made in the U.S.A.
- “We installed them (Air Pear with PHI) in an existing jail pod with seventy-three full time occupants. The odors in that area were extremely bad. We let the fans run for about two weeks and conducted a basic survey with the guards that attend that pod most frequently. Our survey came back with results showing a positive change in the air quality. I personally walked the area before and after the installation many times and noticed a significant change. Our next test was to turn off the fans without notifying anyone. There was an immediate request from the guards to have the fans turned back on. So we did and they were very happy….I am confident you will be more than pleased with these products and can honestly say that working with all of the people at Avedon has been a real pleasure. Considering I work for a local government, it is only in my better interest to implement products that are a rock solid investment.” – Greg Billings, Building Automation/Energy Management Design Specialist, Boulder County Architect Office, Colorado