Its Not Easy Being Green
From our National Botanical Gardens to the local greenhouse, users of Airius fans are benefiting from the increased air movement to keep things comfortable during the summer and recirculate warm air to the floor during the winter. Not only do people love the fans, but the plants do too. The increased air movement promotes a better growing environment and allows growers to combat stagnant stale air often found in corners.
Indoor warehouse operations often have racks of plants from ceiling to floor and with Airius fans you can rest assure that from the top rack to the bottom you’ll have uniform air temperatures.
Worried about mold or odors? Check out our factory installed PHI cell which mitigates odors, mold, bacteria, viruses and VOCs.
- Up to 35% reduction of heating costs
- Up to 30% reduction of cooling costs
- Increased comfort for visitors, employees and plants
- Maximizes the efficiency of all types of HVAC systems
- Combat stagnant stale air
- Simple installation
- Utilizes process heat, lighting and solar gain
- Reduced run time on existing HVAC equipment
- Reduced internal condensation and wet floors
- Reduced ceiling temperatures increasing lighting lifespan
- PHI units help mitigate odors, viruses, bacteria, and VOC’s
Made in the U.S.A!
- “…The Airius System reduced our energy cost by over 26% and paid for itself in less than one winter season. It increased our winter plant growth, helped us grow healthier plants and improved the ambiance in our facility, factors which are very useful and came at no cost! I would highly recommend the Airius System for all greenhouses wishing to cut energy costs and improve the growth of their plant stock. We’ve installed them throughout our greenhouses.” – Kelly Grummons, Chief Horticulturist/Co-Owner, Colorado