From the local machine shop to major fleet repair facilities, service and workshop facilities of all sizes can benefit from an Airius fan system. Working alongside your HVAC equipment, Airius provides general air movement to reduce the cooling load during the summer and recirculate warm air to the floor during the winter. Employees are more comfortable while using less HVAC energy.
Airius fans can be factory fitted with the optional PHI cell to mitigate mold, bacteria, viruses, VOCs and odors.
- Up to 35% reduction of heating costs
- Up to 30% reduction of cooling costs
- Increased comfort for athletes and spectators
- Maximizes the efficiency of all types of HVAC systems
- Simple installation
- Utilizes process heat, lighting and solar gain
- Reduced run time on existing HVAC equipment
- Reduced internal condensation and wet floors
- Reduced ceiling temperatures increasing lighting lifespan
- PHI units help mitigate odors, viruses, bacteria, and VOC’s
Made in the U.S.A!
- “You’ll be happy to know we finally got the opportunity to install the four Air Pear ceiling fans we purchased from you this past Wednesday morning. And you’ll be equally interested to hear that when I spoke to the shop guys Thursday they said they had turned the heat on Wednesday night to stay warm but that the shop felt some how different with the new fans. So I asked the obvious questions, “what felt different?”, and with a big grin he said, “it felt warm!!!!” The fans look like they are going to be a great investment, thanks for the good advice and product.” – Russel A. Paine, VP, Paine’s Inc.
- “We have been using Airius Thermal Equalizers in our production buildings for over 10 years and we’ve been very pleased with both their performance and our return on investment.Our buildings are industrial high bay and overhead crane served with ceiling heights ranging from 15’ to 65’. Our challenge is there isn’t sufficient clearance between to the overhead cranes and the structural ironwork to install an airfoil or other similar destratification solution. The Airius products work for us because they can suspended in unused spaces throughout the ironwork without degrading their performance. We minimized the installation and wiring costs by selecting 277V units and branching from our existing lighting circuits. We operate our units 24/7/52. In the winter, they effectively circulate the warm air that naturally rises to the ceiling. This helps maintain the temperature of the slabs and ironwork reducing fuel demand. In the summer, they circulate the air and produce a cooling effect making the production floor noticeably more comfortable. We would certainly recommend Airius to anyone who owns or manages similar buildings.” – Craig Cigas, CEO, Engineer, Cigas Machine Shop, Inc.