Reporting for Duty
From low ceiling offices to the largest hangars, Airius fans work alongside your HVAC system to provide general air movement to reduce the cooling load during the summer and recirculate warm air to the floor during the winter. Hangars experience faster recovery times during winter months by bringing the heat down from the ceiling and personnel experience improved comfort. There are unique benefits depending on your application and for a consultation, please contact us today!
Airius fans can be factory fitted with the optional PHI cell to mitigate mold, bacteria, viruses, VOCs and odors.
- Up to 35% reduction of heating costs
- Up to 30% reduction of cooling costs
- Increased comfort for athletes and spectators
- Maximizes the efficiency of all types of HVAC systems
- Simple installation
- Utilizes process heat, lighting and solar gain
- Reduced run time on existing HVAC equipment
- Reduced internal condensation and wet floors
- Reduced ceiling temperatures increasing lighting lifespan
- PHI units help mitigate odors, viruses, bacteria, and VOC’s
Made in the U.S.A!
- “…when we tested the Airius product we found that it did everything that it claimed it would do. Basically the Airius product proved to be vastly superior to any other product tested. To date, our company has installed over 900 Airius units at Ellsworth and Minot [Air Force Bases]. In the near future we will be installing several hundred additional units and expand our installation program to other like kind facilities.” – Chuck Miller, Energy Rep, Bitter Creek Pipelines