From small local galleries to large museum complexes, Airius has a fan solution for you. Working alongside your HVAC system day and night, Airius quietly provides general air movement to reduce the cooling load during the summer and recirculate warm air to the floor during the winter. Increased comfort for patrons and employees alike and the owner enjoys lower HVAC energy costs.
Airius fans can be factory fitted with the optional PHI cell to mitigate mold, bacteria, viruses, VOCs and odors.
Because each facility is unique, please contact Airius or your local representative to specify your system. Various applications require different models based on considerations other than maximum throw. Air Speed, activity level, objects, noise, and other factors may affect model selection and placement.
- Up to 35% reduction of heating costs
- Up to 30% reduction of cooling costs
- Increased comfort for patrons & employees
- Maximizes the efficiency of all types of HVAC systems
- Simple installation
- Utilizes process heat, lighting and solar gain
- Reduced run time on existing HVAC equipment
- Reduced internal condensation and wet floors
- Reduced ceiling temperatures increasing lighting lifespan
- PHI units help mitigate odors, viruses, bacteria, and VOC’s
Made in the U.S.A!
- “The [Air Pear] units allowed previously struggling space heaters to keep visitors comfortable in the museum’s 120 year old, uninsulated, Great Engine Hall.” – Dennis Dewitt, Vice-Chairman, Metropolitan Waterworks Museum, Boston