Pools are notoriously difficult when it comes to comfort and air quality. With the addition of an Airius fan system, you will experience balanced air temperatures from ceiling to floor and wall to wall. Increased comfort for patrons and employees alike and the owner enjoys lower HVAC energy costs. A unique benefit to using an Airius fan system is the ability to mix high levels of chloramine often found at pool surfaces into the air where the air handling system can then exhaust the noxious compound.
Airius fans can be factory fitted with the optional PHI cell to mitigate mold, bacteria, viruses, VOCs and odors. A perfect fit for locker rooms.
Because each facility is unique, please contact Airius or your local representative to specify your system. Various applications require different models based on considerations other than maximum throw. Air Speed, activity level, objects, noise, and other factors may affect model selection and placement.
- Up to 35% reduction of heating costs
- Up to 30% reduction of cooling costs
- Increased comfort for athletes and spectators
- Maximizes the efficiency of all types of HVAC systems
- Simple installation
- Utilizes process heat, lighting and solar gain
- Reduced run time on existing HVAC equipment
- Reduced internal condensation and wet floors
- Reduced ceiling temperatures increasing lighting lifespan
- PHI units help mitigate odors, viruses, bacteria, and VOC’s
Made in the U.S.A!