You work hard to store and move product efficiently as well as tackle other challenges of running a large facility. Airius fans are here to help by working alongside your existing HVAC system to provide general air movement during the summer and recirculate warm air to the floor during the winter. Airius fans balance temperatures from ceiling to floor and wall to wall which promotes a more efficient use of your HVAC system while providing a controlled environment for storage of sensitive products from oncology drugs to chocolate.
Airius fans can be factory fitted with the optional PHI cell to mitigate mold, bacteria, viruses, VOCs and odors. A perfect fit for locations sensitive to mold or mildew.
Because each facility is unique, please contact Airius or your local representative to specify your system. Various applications require different models based on considerations other than maximum throw. Air Speed, activity level, objects, noise, and other factors may affect model selection and placement.
- Up to 35% reduction of heating costs
- Up to 30% reduction of cooling costs
- Increased comfort for employees
- Maintain product integrity from floor to ceiling
- Maximizes the efficiency of all types of HVAC systems
- Simple installation
- Compact size easily fits in tight aisles
- Utilizes process heat, lighting and solar gain
- Reduced run time on existing HVAC equipment
- Reduced internal condensation and wet floors
- Reduced ceiling temperatures increasing lighting lifespan
- PHI units help mitigate odors, viruses, bacteria, and VOC’s
Made in the U.S.A!
- Distribution Centers
- Sorting Facilities
- Food Storage
- Pharmaceutical Storage
- Service Centers
- Loading/Receiving Docks
- Spot Cooling