Airius fans work from above to provide general air movement to reduce the cooling load during the summer and recirculate warm air to the floor during the winter. You’ll save on your HVAC energy bills and provide greater comfort for guests. The Designer Series was specifically made for architecturally sensitive installations such as churches. It hangs much like a pendant light with the option of a custom color.
Airius fans can be factory fitted with the optional PHI cell to mitigate mold, bacteria, viruses, VOCs and odors. A perfect fit for rooms where odor and bacteria can be a concern.
Because each facility is unique, please contact Airius or your local representative to specify your system. Various applications require different models based on considerations other than maximum throw. Air Speed, activity level, objects, noise, and other factors may affect model selection and placement.
- Up to 35% reduction of heating costs
- Up to 30% reduction of cooling costs
- Increased comfort
- Maximizes the efficiency of all types of HVAC systems
- Simple installation
- Utilizes process heat, lighting and solar gain
- Reduced run time on existing HVAC equipment
- Reduced internal condensation and wet floors
- Reduced ceiling temperatures increasing lighting lifespan
- PHI units help mitigate odors, viruses, bacteria, and VOC’s
Made in the U.S.A!