- Body Style:Designer Series
- Color:Off White
- Fan Size:Model 10
- Mounting Height:Up to 12 ft.
- Coverage Area:Up to 500 ft2.
- Velocity ProfileView
- Motor Type:SP
Generate Custom Quote, Submittal, and Guide Spec
0-10VDC, 2-20mA, or fixed speed
Temperature control, 0-10VDC, 2-20mA, or fixed speed
230V, 8A TRIAC
9" Photohydroionization cell to mitigate mold, bacteria, viruses, and odors
Phosphated steel grille coated in black plastic
SECTION 23 34 39
AIR DESTRATIFICATION FANS
- 1.1 SECTION INCLUDES
- A. Destratification fans for thermal equalization of buildings
- 1.2 RELATED SECTIONS
- A. Section 26 00 00, "Common Work Results for Electrical".
- 1.3 REFERENCES
- A. UL 507: Underwriters Laboratory Standard for Electric Fans.
- B. CAN/CSA C22.2#60335-1: Safety of household and similar electrical appliances.
- C. CE: Product is certified to meet EU consumer safety, health or environmental requirements.
- D: UL 94 5VA: Tests for Flammability of Plastic Materials for Parts in Devices and Appliances.
- E: NEC: National Electric Code.
- F: ETL: Listed for US and Canada in Intertek Directory of Listed Products.
- 1.4 SUBMITTALS
- A. Submit under provisions of Section 01 33 00, "Administrative Requirements".
- B. Product Data: Manufacturer's data sheets for each product, including:
- 1. Preparation instructions and recommendations.
- 2. Storage and handling requirements and recommendations.
- 3. Power requirements and mounting recommendations.
- C. Shop Drawings:
- 1. Placement Drawings: Include manufacturer's placement recommended diagram.
- 2. Wiring diagrams.
- 3. Mounting details, including safety restraint where required.
- D. Manufacturer's Instructions: Provide manufacturer's "Installation & Operation Guide"
- E. Schedule
- 1.5 QUALITY ASSURANCE
- 1.6 DELIVERY, STORAGE, AND HANDLING
- A. Deliver products and materials to project site in manufacturer's unopened packaging.
- B. Store products in manufacturer’s unopened packaging until ready for installation.
- 1.7 PROJECT CONDITIONS
- 1.8 WARRANTY
PART 1 - GENERAL
- 2.1 MANUFACTURERS
- 2.2 AIRIUS DESIGNER SERIES DESTRATIFICATION FANS
- C. Safety Cable: Not supplied with steel safety cable.
- D. Motor Mounting: Enclosed in housing, above stator.
- H. Power Cord: 6 foot, 300-volt AC, UL rated, 3-prong plug not required .
- I. Destratification Fan [DF-1] shall be a/an Designer Series Model 10 with the following characteristics:
- 1. Size and Weight:
- Height: 15.76 in.
- Diameter: 13.13 in.
- Weight: 15.00 lb.
- 2. Motor:
- a. SP motor. Blades molded in one piece with hub. Ball bearings shall be permanently lubricated and shielded. Up to 318 CFM, 1000 RPM, 41.8 dBA. Thermally protected motor with an operating range of -4°F to 158°F.
- b. Recommended ceiling height up to 12 ft. and area coverage up to 500 sq. ft.
- c. Electrical requirements:
- 1) 230VAC, single phase, 60Hz; 0.06 Amps, 13.0 Watts
- d. Controls shall be coordinated with motor electrical requirements.
- 2.3 ACCESSORIES
PART 2 - PRODUCTS
PART 3 - EXECUTION
DESTRATIFICATION FAN SCHEDULE
|Airius||15.00 lb.||13.13 in.||15.76 in.||318||1000||13.0||1||1,2|
(1) Mount within 2'-0" of ceiling deck
(2) Daisy-chain low voltage control wiring
Stay in Touch with our Newsletter
7,381,129 B2; D514688
ETL Listed US & Canada
UL 507 for Safety Electric Fans
5VA Flame Resistant
CE Certified (EU Compliance)
© 2019 Airius, LLC. All rights reserved.
811 S. Sherman St.