Download submittal documents, BIM/REVIT files, and our installation guides.
The Air Pear
Solve comfort issues, increase productivity, save on HVAC energy costs and reduce your carbon footprint with an Air Pear fan system. Working in concert, each Air Pear delivers gentle efficient air circulation to balance overall air temperature from ceiling to floor and wall to wall. Available in various sizes to suit your building’s needs. EC motor option available across all sizes.
Airius offers the only air turbine destratification fan featuring a venturi nozzle design and patented stator system to ensure a laminar non-turbulent column of air is delivered from the ceiling to the floor below where we live and work. The combination of housing shape, patented stator, energy efficient motors, control selection and wide product range is what makes Airius the world leader in destratification technology.
Available in several models, the Air Pear is suitable for use in buildings with ceilings from 8 to 100 ft. and is available in off-white, grey, or black.
At delivery, fan speeds can be preoptimized for your building’s layout. We also offer multiple control options, including variable speed or wireless control for use by staff or with energy automation platforms.
- Destratify/thermally equalize buildings
- Equalize humidity
- Increase thermal comfort during the summer and winter
- Reduce ceiling temperature to extend life of lighting
- As a spot cooler in summer
Performance and results of the Air Pear are subject to many variables such as, but not limited to, the interior environment, exterior environment, conditions of building structure, HVAC system performance and/or electrical service and thus actual results may vary.
Warranty & Refurbishment
The Airius warranty and refurbishment program make the cost of owning an Air Pear the lowest in the industry.
Airius warrants products listed below will operate properly and be free of defects in materials and workmanship according to the following terms. Please refer to the full warranty information in the installation, operation and maintenance guide.
3 Year Warranty
All Parts & Components
Up to 30 Days, No Questions Asked
Motor replacement program after warranty ends
- Air Pear Model 10 SP Submittal »
- Air Pear Model 15 SP Submittal »
- Air Pear Model 25 SP Submittal »
- Air Pear Model 10 EC Submittal »
- Air Pear Model 15 EC Submittal »
- Air Pear Model 25 EC Submittal »
- Air Pear Model 45-P4 Submittal »
- Air Pear Model 45-P2 Submittal »
- Air Pear Model 45-EC Submittal »
- Air Pear Model 45-EL Submittal »
- Air Pear Model 60-P4 Submittal »
- Air Pear Model 60-EC Submittal »
- Air Pear Model 60-EL Submittal »
- Air Pear Model 100-EC Submittal »
- Air Pear Model 100-EL Submittal »
- Air Pear Free Hanging Fans Models 10 to 60 BIM »
- Air Pear Free Hanging Fan Model 100 BIM »
- Installation Guide Air Pear Models 10, 15 and 25 »