Download submittal documents, BIM/REVIT files, and our installation guides.
Suspended Ceiling Series
Need a destratification system for an acoustic ceiling? We have you covered. Our Air Pear 10, 15, 25 and 45 sized fans are available in a 2 ft. x 2 ft. ceiling tile package. A dome over the top of the fan separates the conditioned air below from the space above the suspended ceiling. Air is drawn from around the fan up into the dome and projected to the floor below. Maximize your HVAC system and comfort in classrooms, offices, retail or any conditioned space with a suspended ceiling.
Airius offers the only air turbine destratification fan featuring a venturi nozzle design and patented stator system to ensure a laminar non-turbulent column of air is delivered from the ceiling to the floor below where we live and work. The combination of housing shape, patented stator, energy efficient motors, control selection and wide product range is what makes Airius the world leader in destratification technology.
In our Suspended Ceiling model, a dome separates the Air Pear from the air space (plenum) above the ceiling grid. Only the conditioned air in the room below the unit is mixed.
At delivery, the Suspended Ceiling fan speed can be preoptimized for your building’s layout. We also offer multiple control options, including variable speed or wireless control for use by staff or with energy automation platforms.
- Used in place of a 2 ft. x 2 ft. acoustic ceiling tile
- Used to destratify/thermally equalize buildings
- Used to equalize humidity
- Used to increase thermal comfort during the summer and winter
- Used to reduce ceiling temperature to extend life of lighting
- Used as a spot cooler
- Capable of temperature control within 0º to 3º F with proper array/density of units
- Up to a 35% reduction in HVAC energy use
- Maximize comfort
- Eliminate hot and cold spots
Performance and results of the Air Pear are subject to many variables such as, but not limited to, the interior environment, exterior environment, conditions of building structure, HVAC system performance and/or electrical service and thus actual results may vary.
Airius warrants products listed below will operate properly and be free of defects in materials and workmanship according to the following terms:
- Air Pear Fans 3 Years (All Parts/Components)
- Money back guarantee – 30 days
- Refurbish program after 3-year warranty period ends
Please refer to the full warranty information in the installation, operation and maintenance guide.