Download submittal documents, BIM/REVIT files, and our installation guides.
Solve comfort issues, increase productivity, save on HVAC energy costs and reduce your carbon footprint. Airius’ new Q series fan is newly designed to maximize airflow and dramatically reduce noise. Working in concert, each Q Series fan delivers gentle efficient air circulation to balance overall air temperature from ceiling to floor and wall to wall. Available in two motor types to suit ceiling height requirements up to 45 ft.
Airius offers the only air turbine destratification fan featuring a venturi nozzle design and patented stator system to ensure a laminar non-turbulent column of air is delivered from the ceiling to the floor below where we live and work. The combination of housing shape, patented stator, energy efficient motors, control selection and wide product range is what makes Airius the world leader in destratification technology.
The Q Series features a unique motor mounting method to maximize airflow and produce a reduced amount of noise.
- Used in high bay, sound-sensitive installations
- Used to destratify/thermally equalize buildings
- Used to equalize humidity
- Used to increase thermal comfort during the summer and winter
- Used to reduce ceiling temperature to extend life of lighting
- Used as a spot cooler
- Capable of temperature control within 0º to 3º F with proper array/density of units
- Up to a 35% reduction in HVAC energy use
- Maximize comfort
- Eliminate hot and cold spots
Performance and results of the Q Series are subject to many variables such as, but not limited to, the interior environment, exterior environment, conditions of building structure, HVAC system performance and/or electrical service and thus actual results may vary.
Airius warrants products listed below will operate properly and be free of defects in materials and workmanship according to the following terms:
- Q Series Fans 3 Years (All Parts/Components)
- Money back guarantee – 30 days
- Refurbish program after 3-year warranty period ends
Please refer to the full warranty information in the installation, operation and maintenance guide.