Solve comfort issues, increase productivity, save on HVAC energy costs and reduce your carbon footprint. Specifically designed for retail stores, Airius’ Retail Series Narrow Aisle fans provide an elongated airflow pattern to maximize spread down the length of an aisle. Also configurable, the standard nozzle is for areas that do not require an elongated pattern. Working in concert, each Retail Series fan delivers gentle efficient air circulation to balance overall air temperature from ceiling to floor and wall to wall. Available with a factory programmed motor to suit ceiling height requirements up to 22 ft. A standard nozzle is available for use throughout the general sales floor.
The only Air turbine destratification fan featuring a narrow nozzle design to provide an elongated airflow pattern to maximize spread down the length of an aisle. Standard nozzle available for general sales areas.
- Used in narrow grocery aisles to avoid interference with open cases
- Used to destratify/thermally equalize buildings
- Used to equalize humidity
- Used to increase thermal comfort during the summer and winter
- Used to reduce ceiling temperature to extend life of lighting
- Used as a spot cooler
- Capable of temperature control within 0º to 3º F with proper array/density of units
- Up to a 35% reduction in HVAC energy use
- Maximize comfort
- Eliminate hot and cold spots
Performance and results of the Retail Series are subject to many variables such as, but not limited to, the interior environment, exterior environment, conditions of building structure, HVAC system performance and/or electrical service and thus actual results may vary.
Airius warrants products listed below will operate properly and be free of defects in materials and workmanship according to the following terms:
- Retail Series Fans 3 Years (All Parts/Components)
- Money back guarantee – 30 days
- Refurbish program after 3-year warranty period ends
Please refer to the full warranty information in the installation, operation and maintenance guide.