Solve comfort issues, save on energy costs, increase productivity, extend the life of your HVAC equipment, and reduce your carbon footprint.
Every building with high ceilings suffers from stratification.
Airius destratification fans equalize a room’s temperature by increasing air circulation. In the winter, Airius fans deliver warmer air from the ceiling to the ground where we live and work. In the summer, they ensure that the thermostat reflects actual conditions and prevent inefficient HVAC cycling.
- Utilize waste heat
- Prevent HVAC over-cycling
- Add evaporative cooling effect
- 4-6° difference at the thermostat
- Reduce worker mistakes
- Increase employee efficiency
- Eliminate hot and cold spots
- Mix stagnant air
- Reduce odors
- Reduce condensation/wet floors
Extend Life of Equipment
- HVAC Lifespan
- Lighting lifespan