Air Pear Overview
Solve comfort issues, increase productivity, save on HVAC energy costs and reduce your carbon footprint with an Air Pear fan system. Working in concert, each Air Pear delivers gentle efficient air circulation to balance overall air temperature from ceiling to floor and wall to wall. Available in various sizes to suit your building’s needs. EC motor option now available across all sizes.
The only Air turbine destratification fan featuring a venturi nozzle design and patented stator system to ensure a laminar non-turbulent column of air is delivered from the ceiling to the floor below where we live and work. The combination of housing shape, patented stator, energy efficient motors, control selection and wide product range is what makes Airius the world leader in destratification technology.
- Used to de-stratify/thermally equalize buildings
- Used to equalize humidity
- Used to increase thermal comfort during the summer and winter
- Used to reduce ceiling temperature to extend life of lighting
- Used as a spot cooler
- Capable of temperature control within 0º to 3º F with proper array/density of units
- Up to a 35% reduction in HVAC energy use
- Maximize comfort
- Eliminate hot and cold spots
Performance and results of the Air Pear are subject to many variables such as, but not limited to, the interior environment, exterior environment, conditions of building structure, HVAC system performance and/or electrical service and thus actual results may vary.
- Energy efficient operation
- Easy installation
- Columnar laminar flow
- Free hanging unit can be angled up to 90º off vertical
- Conforms to UL standard 507 for safety electric fans
- ETL certified in US & Canada
- CE listed
- 5VA flame resistance rating. Highest rating of any small destratification fan
- Patented multi-vane stator
- Venturi Nozzle
- Ratcheted handle allows fan to be angled and locked in position
- Eyebolt provided for hanging the fan using beam clamp/bridle ring, chain-link/carabineer or similar method. Refer to installation, operation and maintenance guide for further details
- 6 ft steel leash and anchor point included
- Colors: PMS Cool gray 2C (off white), PMS gray 432C (gray), or black
- Speed adjustable with optional control
- Optional factory installed PHI cell to fight mold, bacteria, viruses, VOCs and odors.
- Made in the USA
Purchasing and Installing the Air Pear by Airius
PlanningAfter you request a consultation, Airius technical engineers discuss our recommendations for the number and model of Airius fans necessary for destratification of your space.
SpecifyingResources are available in the downloads section for review and submittal to contractors or other parties involved in the decision-making process.
InstallingThe fans are shipped from our facility in Colorado to your location, where local professionals install per the specifications provided by Airius.
Airius warrants products listed below will operate properly and be free of defects in materials and workmanship according to the following terms:
- Air Pear Fans 3 Years (All Parts/Components)
- Money back guarantee – 30 days
- Refurbish program after 3-year warranty period ends
Please refer to the full warranty information in the installation, operation and maintenance guide.
- Air Pear Model 10 SP Submittal »
- Air Pear Model 15 SP Submittal »
- Air Pear Model 25 SP Submittal »
- Air Pear Model 10 EC Submittal »
- Air Pear Model 15 EC Submittal »
- Air Pear Model 25 EC Submittal »
- Air Pear Model 45-P4 Submittal »
- Air Pear Model 45-P2 Submittal »
- Air Pear Model 45-EC Submittal »
- Air Pear Model 45-EL Submittal »
- Air Pear Model 60-P4 Submittal »
- Air Pear Model 60-EC Submittal »
- Air Pear Model 60-EL Submittal »
- Air Pear Model 100-EC Submittal »
- Air Pear Model 100-EL Submittal »
- Air Pear Free Hanging Fans Models 10 to 60 BIM »
- Air Pear Free Hanging Fan Model 100 BIM »
- Installation Guide Air Pear Models 10, 15 and 25 »